China Offshore Summit Series
Since the inception of the China Offshore Summit series in 2010, China’s HNWI, investment groups, and corporations have developed an ever-increasing need for sophisticated international wealth, immigration tax and asset planning services. This demand, coupled with increasing pressure from local and international taxation authorities for transparency has created a massive gap in traditional offshore planning by local practitioners.
The China Offshore Summit has been designed exclusively by China Offshore & local practitioners to educate Chinese financial intermediaries on the effective use of tax planning and asset management tools available in low-tax jurisdictions.
With an average of over 400 attendees per event, the China Offshore Summit Series will provide a premium platform for information exchange, business development and much-needed education for Chinese intermediaries in this burgeoning market, with a full day of focus on wealth management and a full day on corporate structuring.
Who Should Sponsor & Attend
Senior Level Managers of the Following:
- Investment Promotion Agencies
- International and Offshore Law Firms
- Trust & Fiduciary Service Providers
- Wealth Management Professionals
- Corporate Service Providers
- Tax and Accounting Professionals
- Private and Offshore Banks
- Other Offshore Professionals
- Labuan FSA Grants the First Digital Bank Approval to China Construction Bank Labuan
- Seychelles: The Premier Financial Services Centre in a Digital World
- Zimbabwean president urges Chinese investment in Zimbabwe's tourism sector
- Melbourne Top Investment Choice for Chinese Buyers
- How Bangladesh Learned to Love the Belt and Road