The 5th Annual Asia Offshore Forum
The Asia Offshore Association is pleased to announce the highly anticipated 5th annual forum, to be held in Asia’s leading financial center, Hanoi in Vietnam on May 15th to 16th 2019.
Through presentations, workshops, and panel discussions, the topics to be addressed include the most pressing issues in Asia’s offshore Wealth Management, Succession and Residency Planning, Corporate Structuring and more.
As well as building your brand and business, the benefits of this prestigious event include an unparalleled opportunity to share best practices and learn more about safely and successfully navigating the investment, financial and corporate service industries in Asia, in order to give your business the strongest possible platform from which to succeed.
WHO SHOULD SPONSOR & ATTEND
Senior Level Managers of the Following:
Investment Promotion Agencies
International and Offshore Law Firms
Trust & Fiduciary Service Providers
Wealth Management Professionals
Corporate Service Providers
Tax and Accounting Professionals
Private and Offshore Banks
Other Offshore Professionals
- UK is 'world's greatest enabler' of corporate tax avoidance, says study
- Tax cuts on the way soon, but it’s only the tip of the iceberg
- SRA Should Not Condemn Lawful Tax Avoidance
- WHAT DRIVES THE POPULARITY OF CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
- How to take advantage of global accounts, while complying with domestic banking and tax laws