Over two days of presentations, workshops, training sessions and great networking with peers and potential partners.
Day 1, May 29, 2018
Day 2, May 30, 2018
- Vietnam’s UHNWI reached 110 in 2013. This number is predicted to reach 293 by the end of the next decade, which is a growth of 166%
- Vietnam is predicted to be the fastest growing APAC market over the next 10 years. (Forbes)
- The transformation of the Vietnamese economy over the last 25 years has been “remarkable” with economic and political reforms translating into higher incomes (The World Bank)
- Ho Chi Minh City is expected to top the list of cities with the largest increase in number of UHNWI – a 173% jump over 10 years
- The economic growth of Vietnam will exceed 6% until 2019, among the world’s fastest (The World Bank)