Situated in the middle of the Indian Ocean, The Republic of Seychelles, an archipelago of 115 islands is characterized by majestic seascapes, unparalleled beauty and temperate weather. Seychelles is an established and reputable international financial services center, offering international businesses and investors a range of sophisticated products that meet the increasingly demanding criteria of flexibility, adaptability and security. The Republic is built with a hybrid legal system, combining both English Common Law and French Napoleonic Code Law. This provides the jurisdiction with a competitive advantage, allowing it to offer investors a variety of structures such as Trusts and Foundations.
To support international obligations and gain greater credibility, Seychelles has committed itself to compliance with several other international organisations; namely, the International Organisation of Securities Commission (IOSCO), Committee of Insurance, Securities, and Non-Banking Authorities (CISNA), Financial Action Task Force (FATF), European Union (EU), and the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS).
The Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) and the Seychelles Investment Board (SIB) have the great pleasure to invite you to the Seychelles VIP Dinner entitled “Seychelles: The Premier Financial Services Centre in a Digital World” where you can get the chance to learn the following:
- Asset protection for family and corporate structure.
- Tax mitigation through Double Taxation Agreement for outward investment into any jurisdiction (Africa, Europe and Asia)
- Advice on the best corporate structure to use in different wealth or corporate planning which would significantly reduce your tax exposure.
- The confidentiality of information with minimum public disclosure.
- What the Fintech Sandbox Regulation has to offer for entrepreneurs and companies in this digital age. Come and learn how you can leverage in this digital age.
- TIN (Tax Identification Number) - Seychelles, Hong-Kong and Singapore are the only jurisdictions offering a Tax Identification Number to companies in their jurisdiction. You will learn how the TIN can assist you to open bank accounts worldwide.
Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 18PM
Venue: Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai
Hotel Address: Lujiazui Ring Road 1288, Pudong, 200120, Shanghai
Hotel Tel: + 86 21 3867 8888
17:00 -18:00 Registration & Networking
18:00 -18:10 Welcome Speech
18:10 -18:20 Regulatory Framework
Dr. Steve Fanny, Chief Executive Officer, The Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA)
18:20 – 18:40 Wealth Management ( Asset Protection etc.)
18:40 -18:50 Presentation TBC
18:50 – 19:05 Q & A
19:05 – 21:00 Dinner & Networking