The Republic of Seychelles is characterized by majestic seascapes, unparalleled beauty and temperate weather. Situated in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the archipelago holds 115 island. Built with a hybrid legal system, combining both English Common Law and French Napoleonic Code Law. This provides the jurisdiction with a competitive advantage, in allowing it to offer investors a variety of structures such as Trusts and Foundations. The Seychelles is an established and reputable international financial services center, offering international business and investors a range of sophisticated products that meet the increasingly demanding criteria of flexibility, adaptability and security.
To support international obligations and gain greater credibility, Seychelles has committed itself to compliance with several other international organisations; namely, the International Organisation of Securities Commission (IOSCO), Committee of Insurance, Securities, and Non-Banking Authorities (CISNA), Financial Action Task Force (FATF), European Union (EU), and the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS).
The Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA) and the Seychelles Investment Board (SIB) have the great pleasure to invite you to the Seychelles VIP Dinner entitled “Seychelles: The Premier Financial Services Centre in a Digital World” where you can get the chance to learn the following:
- Asset protection for family and corporate structure.
- Tax mitigation through Double Taxation Agreement for outward investment into any jurisdiction. (Africa, Europe and Asia)
- The confidentiality of information with minimum public disclosure.
- What the Fintech Sandbox Regulation has to offer for entrepreneurs and companies in this digital age. Come and learn how you can leverage in this digital age.
- TIN (Tax Identification Number) - Seychelles, Hong-Kong and Singapore are the only jurisdictions offering a Tax Identification Number to companies in their jurisdiction. You will learn how the TIN can assist you to open bank accounts worldwide.
Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 18:00
Venue: Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai
Hotel Address: Lujiazui Ring Road 1288, Pudong, 200120, Shanghai
Hotel Tel: + 86 21 3867 8888
17:30 -18:30 Registration & Networking
18:30 -18:35 Welcome Remarks
18:35 -18:45 Why choose Seychelles?
Mr. Randolf Samson, Director of Fiduciary Services Supervision, Financial Services Authority (FSA)
18:45 – 18:55 Advantages of Seychelles’ IBCs
Ms. Lisa Lautoy, Director of Registry Section, Financial Services Authority (FSA)
18:55 – 19:00 Closing Remarks
19:00 – 21:00 Dinner and Networking