The Asia Offshore Association is pleased to announce the highly anticipated 5th annual forum, to be held in Asia’s leading financial center, Hanoi in Vietnam. Through presentations, workshops, and panel discussions, the topics to be addressed include the most pressing issues in Asia’s offshore Wealth Management, Succession and Residency Planning, Corporate Structuring and more.
About the Forum
As well as building your brand and business, the benefits of this prestigious event include an unparalleled opportunity to share best practices and learn more about safely and successfully navigating the investment, financial and corporate service industries in Asia, in order to give your business the strongest possible platform from which to succeed.
- Vietnam is predicted to be the fastest growing APAC market over the next 10 years. (Forbes)
- Vietnam’s UHNWI reached 110 in 2013. This number is predicted to reach 293 by the end of the next decade, which is a growth of 166%.(Dezan Shira & Associates)
- The transformation of the Vietnamese economy over the last 25 years has been “remarkable” with
economic and political reforms translating into higher incomes. (The World Bank)
- Hanoi’s Gross Regional Domestic Product (GRDP) rose by 7.17% in the first nine months of this year and
the city’s export revenue was estimated at US$10.51 billion, an annual increase of 21.6%.(Hanoi
Department of Planning and Investment)
- The economic growth of Vietnam will exceed 6% until 2019, among the world’s fastest. (The World Bank)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The unique behaviour patterns of Asia’s HNWI
- Building trust and reputation in Asia’s markets
- Trends in the growing demand of Asia’s estate planning and wealth preservation sector
- Best practice strategies when dealing with cultural differences
- Regulatory updates affecting the region
- How to avoid common pitfalls when entering the region
Thank you for your attention and participation!