The 4th Annual Asia Offshore Forum
Since the inception of the China Offshore Summit series in 2010, China's HNWI, investment groups and corporations have developed an ever increasing need for sophisticated international wealth, tax and asset planning services. This demand, coupled with growing pressure from local and international taxation authorities for transparency has created a massive gap in traditional offshore planning by local practitioners.
By October 2017, China had reached annual non-financial ODI levels of USD 81.88 billion, 17.8% increase from last year and over 2.38 million identified HNWI. These figures accentuate both the opportunity and the challenge present for local and international practitioners to deliver reliable "Offshore" solutions to their mainland clients.
The China Offshore Summit has been designed exclusively by China Offshore & local practitioners to educate Chinese financial intermediaries on the effective use of tax planning and asset management tools available in low-tax jurisdictions. With an average of over 500 attendees per event, the China Offshore Summit provides a premium platform for information exchange, business development and much-needed education for Chinese intermediaries in this burgeoning market.
To know more about The 4th Annual Asia Offshore Forum Click Here
- Half of Spanish Golden Visas Issued in Catalonia, 2 of 3 Investors Are Chinese or Russian
- DIFC Seeking To Establish 'Court Of The Blockchain'
- Chinese spent A$150M a month on Australian investor visas in last 4.5 years
- Chinese Investment Migration Trends: Ireland, Greece Push Caribbean CIPs Out of Top 10 Destinations
- Applications for Australia’s Golden Visa Down 72% From Peak As Chinese Lose Interest